Careium UK is a market leader in the Technology Enabled Care Sector. We are here to help our users maintain a richer and more independent life when conditions change. Our mission is to be everyday heroes – using smart technology to provide care and help individuals on their terms.
We are looking for a Telecare Service Engineer/ Technician to join our team in Cumbria
The job role includes:
The installation, configuration, maintenance, repair and removal of telecare and assistive technology equipment within the homes of service users. This role will include the assessment and training of individuals with both complex & non-complex needs.
- undertaking assessments of customers / service users to identify specialist equipment to suit their specific needs.
- providing demonstrations and training in the use of the equipment supplied to the customers / service users.
- maintaining and updating customer/service users and equipment records and contractual and financial documentation using the systems provided.
- ensuring that all work undertaken on customer’s premises is carried out in a safe manner, with the customer’s consent and in line with the company’s procedures and manufacturer’s specifications.
What we need from you:
- Experience in the field of Telecare and/or Telecommunications
- NVQ L2 or equivalent in customer care or electrical installations, telecommunications, or electrical engineering would be an advantage
- Good analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving.
- IT literate.
- The ability to use and operate tools including hand-held power tools.
- The ability to work at heights up to 3.6 metres using ladders
- A full, valid driver’s licence
In return you will receive fantastic benefits including:
- Annual leave that increases with length of service
- Sick pay that increases with length of service
- A Cash Health Care plan, offering discounts for Dental and Optical procedures and much more
- Life Assurance, worth 3 times the value of your annual salary
- Pension contributions of up to 6%
- A warm and welcoming environment
- Full training
Due to the nature of our work, applicants will be subject to DBS screening before appointment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £11.43 per hour